In this episode, I chat with Joe from asthejoeflies.com. He takes us through his strategy of acquiring and spending points and miles efficiently for family travel.
Some of the major points discussed:
- The value of the US Bank Altitude card
- The need for flexible points currency for beginners and families
- Global Entry, TSA Pre-check, and their time saving benefits
- How hotels with free breakfasts become a major part of family travel
- A few tips on how to get discounted Disney tickets
We cover quite a lot in this episode, which also includes good places for international travel if you have kids in tow. Be sure to check out Joe’s podcasts, Saverocity’s Observation Deck and Disney Deciphered, to hear more of Joe’s great tips.
If you have any family travel tips, let us know in the comments!