Hey everyone. I’m actually in our favorite city currently. I’ll be updating this periodically throughout my weekend trip so you can keep up. You can also follow along on Twitter and Periscope as I’ll be posting frequently there. Here’s what I’m up to:
- Ate at Yardhouse. Great truffle everything
- Gambled at Cosmo at Chandelier bar. Great drink service more than makes up for poor VP odds:
- NYNY room surprisingly good:
- Sambalatte at Monte Carlo is as good as ever.
- Hey, I published a new podcast episode while I was here. I talk to Ken Smith of blackjackinfo.com and he gives some great tips:
- Flour and Barley at the Linq has a good beer selection. Fairly good pizza.
- Top of the World at the Strat was fantastic.
- Gambling has been rough, but I’m hopeful downtown will change that on Saturday.
- Met up with Marc of Edge Vegas fame and listener Curt at TAG.
- Played in the $10 poker tournament at the Plaza. Was knocked out by my brother. I attempted to knock him out on the street afterwards.
- Taught pops how to play Sigma Derby at the D
- A few hands of VP at Downtown Grand
- Dinner at Tender (Luxor) was good. Exceptional service.
- Saw Absinthe, finally. A ton of fun. Not for the easily offended.
- Sitting here at the gate. This airport is nutso on Sundays.
Full reviews to come throughout the month on the site. A full trip report will obviously be shared on the next podcast. Another good trip in the books!